These tips help create more structure when starting a training program with your existing dog too!
If you’ve adopted a new dog from your local animal shelter, you’re likely hoping that your choice is a good fit for your family and for the lucky dog that you brought home. If you want to get off to the best start, or if it’s already been a few weeks, and some frustration with your new furry friend has already started to creep in, then this eBook is for you!
You’ll learn about:
- The honeymoon phase with adopted dogs
- How adopted dogs think about their new environment
- Creating an environment to retrain an existing dog
- The freedom/responsibility quotient and how to create structure
- 10 things you can do right away to create structure for your new (or existing) dog